I recommend the homepage of Victor Zammit. He has a good view of spiritualism and the understanding of communication. His views are good and faire: www.victorzammit.com (-Marion Dampier-Jeans)
My challenge is if anyone can show that the afterlife evidence I presented in my book on the net is not valid. Because this way I have expressly stated WHAT the evidence is (23 areas of afterlife evidence – see index…EVP, ITC, MEDIUMSHIP etc…). Now all the skeptics have to do is to show that the evidence I presented cannot stand to investigation etc. This, NOBODY – no scientist, no theologian, no secularist has been able to rebut the presented objective evidence for the afterlife in the last seven years since I presented the evidence.
Marion what is IMPORTANT is that NOBODY in seven years has been able to rebut, refute, negate, to show I am wrong in any way the 21 different areas of evidence for the afterlife. I expressly stated the evidence to be rebutted – but NO scientist or skeptic has shown that my evidence is not valid – here are the 21 different areas of evidence which have not been rebutted:
That Miami skeptic I call Zwinge (his real name) keeps telling people about my offer ‘nobody can prove the negative.’ That is a blatant lie to mislead, misinform and to confuse the people. No one is asking to prove the negative – but to show why the submitted evidence cannot stand – that is the critical distinction.
I challenge – through the SKEPTICS EMAIL in Denmark . Funny, but they did not answer!! That is one for the record and you can mention that one any time – whey did the Danish skeptics NOT reply to my challenge!
The $1.000.000 challenge
A LAWYER ON THE SKEPTICS
by Victor Zammit, Retired Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales, and the High Court of Australia.
One million dollars is offered to any skeptic who can rebut the evidence for the existence of the afterlife. The afterlife is not just a speculative claim like there may be unicorns or there may be green cheese on the other side of the moon. There have been top scientists, genuine mediums, and thousands of others including empirical investigators like myself, who experienced psi and afterlife communication. It is claimed that there is now a substantial body of evidence which supports the existence of the afterlife and which taken as a whole cannot be satisfactorily accounted for except by the existence of the afterlife. I have had complaints from genuine psychics and those who support the validity of psychic phenomena that those who reject the existence of the afterlife have never really examined the evidence. Psychics claim they experienced a great deal of frustration when they tried to apply for a highly publicised skeptics’ one million dollar challenge. It was put to me that the skeptics’ offer is not genuine. Also, it was suggested that the psychics ought to put up a similar challenge reflecting the skeptics’ own conditions for the stated prize. This is how this challenge originated. Naturally, the effort has to be commensurate with the very high cash reward. The applicant has to rebut the substantive objective evidence presented in Victor Zammit’s A Lawyer Presents the Case for the Afterlife (http://www.victorzammit.com/book/) (see chapters 3 to 24) which includes: Materialisation, Electronic Voice Phenomena, Instrumental Transcommunication, the Scole Experiments, Professor Gary Schwartz’ Experiments, Mediumship – Mental, Physical and Direct Voice, Xenoglossy, the Cross-Correspondences, Proxy Sittings, Automatic Etheric Writing, Laboratory Experiments, Poltergeists, Apparitions together with the evidence provided by Near Death Experiences and Out of Body Experiences which psychics claim are supportive of and are directly linked with the afterlife. Further, the applicant has to rebut the afterlife evidence presented by the following: Arthur Findlay’s On the Edge of the Etheric, Sir William Crookes’ On Human Personality and Researches in the Phenomena of Spiritualism; Sir Oliver Lodge’s Raymond and Geraldine Cummins’ Swan on a Black Sea and the evidence provided by the Inner Peace Movement. Here is the challenge for those skeptics who have been continuously campaigning in the media that there is no afterlife: those closed-minded skeptics who have been crusading around the world denigrating, destroying and demeaning the credibility of gifted psychics, trying to dismiss the positive evidence being produced for the afterlife; those skeptics who have been cruelly twisting and manipulating psychic truth to reduce its effect; those who unconscionably have tried to destroy the reputations of some of the greatest and most brilliant ‘classical’ scientists and psychic writers who ever walked this planet earth like Sir William Crookes, Sir Oliver Lodge, Sir William Barrett, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Arthur Findlay and so many others! I concede that the skeptics’ offer has been used very successfully and has provided huge propaganda against psychics. It has misled journalists, radio and TV interviewers. It has been a powerful tool for the dissemination of global darkness. The media’s pet rent-a-skeptic vociferates on behalf of some 2% of the population who are closed minded skeptics yet these skeptics have been given exaggerated time and space in the media. Although there is sponsorship for the offer, I am fully and solely responsible for the said offer. Given the circumstances it is only reasonable, fair and equitable to match and to mirror as far as possible the skeptics’ fundamental conditions one by one as the skeptics have had them on the Internet for a number of years now. It is reiterated that these conditions are based on the skeptics’ own conditions.
‘The challenge’ refers to the offer of one million dollars. The ‘offeror’ refers to Victor Zammit who is making the challenge. ‘The Committee’ refers to a group of people expert in afterlife evidence. The ‘afterlife evidence’ refers to the evidence mentioned above in the Preface. ‘Applicant’ refers to a person applying to meet ‘the challenge.’ Stage One refers to the first stage of the challenge where the applicant explains in clear terms how the applicant is intending to rebut the evidence. Stage Two, is the stage where the applicant (as in the skeptics’ offer) becomes the claimant and clearly explains in the English language in academically acceptable format his rebuttal of the evidence.
1. Stage One- Initial submission. Because there have been applicants who wasted a great deal of our precious time and money who had not examined the evidence in detail it has become essential and a pre-requisite that prior to any actual submission of any rebuttals of the evidence in Stage Two of the Challenge, a potential applicant must initially submit to the offeror a detailed exposition of how the applicant is going to rebut the evidence outlined in the above Prefac
2. The offeror and the applicant will agree that the applicant has demonstrated the technical skills to rebut the evidence. This is a fundamental and most important conditio
3. In relation to 2 above the decision of the offeror or his appointed representative will be absolute, irrevocable and final.
4. The applicant agrees that all data of any sort gathered as a result of the application may be used freely by Mr Zammit or the Committee in any way they choose.
5. Stage Two- Rebutting the evidence Once agreement on condition 2 above has been reached the claimant will prepare his submissions to be placed before the Committe.
6. The applicant and the offeror accept that the decision of the Committee in relation to the submissions will be absolute, irrevocable and final.
7. The applicant agrees that the level of proof required to rebut the evidence will be the Cartesian test, “beyond any doubt”. This means that there has to be absolutely no doubt at all in the minds of the Committee that the ‘evidence’ has been rebutte
8. All correspondence in this challenge must be communicated in the English language and sent to: The Challenge, P.O. Box 1810 Dee Why, Northern Beaches, NSW Australia 2099 by registered mai
9. All costs incurred by an applicant in relation to this challenge will be borne by the applican
10. The applicant agrees that in this challenge he or she is not a commercial consumer and agrees with the offeror that nothing connected to this offer herein expressly stated or imputed will be subject to legal enforceability – to the jurisdiction of any tribunal or court of law or equity.
11. Upon successfully proceeding to Stage Two the claimant will be given all other relevant detail
12. Before the applicant makes a first submission (see paragraph 1 above) he/she must submit a document properly witnessed by a litigation lawyer that the litigation lawyer has explained to the applicant the preface and the conditions and that these have been understood and accepted by the applicant. This submission is to be forwarded to THE CHALLENGE, PO Box 1810, Dee Why, Northern Beaches, NSW AUSTRALIA 2099 by registered mail. Staff check mailbox and vet all mail everyday.